Last updated: January 14, 2020
In order to respect and protect your privacy, Tangicloud Technologies, Inc. (Tangicloud, “we” “us” “our”) will do our best to operate in the following manner regarding your personal information:
- What information we collect – Generally we are interested in conducting business with people we know.
We appreciate that you are sharing valuable information when you fill in one of our forms or have published your information on a website. With that in mind we will collect that information without intention of using it for anything other than immediate business purposes.Here’s what we may collect:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your company’s name
- Your company phone number
- Your IP address
- Contact Preferences
- As a more direct business relationship develops, we will collect business address information and other items that help us serve you better.
- How we collect information – We want to grow our business with the people of our industry, those interested in nonprofit accounting and accounting software. To collect information and be able to send appropriate information, we collect contact data at trade shows, on our website using contact forms, and through web-based searches. We do NOT buy or sell marketing lists.
- What we use your information for – Tangicloud periodically sends newsletters, press releases, product information and offers, and one-to-one emails for support or other personalized business purposes. Our interest is in building business relationships that help everyone successfully operate in the nonprofit and government industries.
- Securing your data – We are committed to use our reasonable efforts, in accordance with market best practices, to ensure the security, confidentially and integrity of the personal information you choose to provide us. Access to the personal information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role-based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to the Personal Information.We use data hosts who implement market best practice security measures in order to protect your privacy and personal information.
Although we take steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- Do we share your personal information with third parties? NO. Not without your permission and then, only in order to conduct legitimate business transactions. However, we may release your personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or other’s rights, property, or safety.
- Your control – If at any time you would like to confirm the information Tangicloud has regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com . We will respond within one business day with the information you request. At any time you can request to view, change or update your personal information, or request that we cease processing, correct errors or erase that information.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to working with you.